To make downloading LogConv faster its files are zipped up into a single file. To download and
install LogConv please perform the following steps:
- Make sure that your computer has v2.0 of the .Net runtime installed.
Actually, the .Net 3.5 runtime is just as good, if not better.
- Download LogConv.zip and save it to your local hard drive.
- Decompress LogConv.zip using your favorite zip utility.
WinZip is the most popular Windows
utility and can be tried for free when obtained
- Run the "setup.exe" program.
- Follow the installation prompts and change the default location only if you need to.
- Start up the GUI converted through the start menu:
Start->Program Files->KA5WSS Software->LogConv.
For Windows XP, Vista and 7, this may be:
Start->All Programs->KA5WSS Software->LogConv.
Be sure to purchase a license key so that LogConv is
enabled to convert more than the first 10 QSO's in a log file.